Pann Pyo Latt

မ်ိဳးေစ့တိုင္း ရွင္သန္ပီး ဖူးတဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းပြင့္ေစ၊ ပြင့္တဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းေမႊးေစဖို႕ ပညာေျမၾသဇာ ကၽြန္မေရြးခဲ့တယ္

The Legacy for the Generation

My dad passed away years ago; the year I started the college;
We buried him in the cemetery next to the grandpa’s
One day I will join with them
After I finish my legacy.


There were no good-byes for my dad; at least from me;

Because he's still alive within me in many ways

Especially, as a form of freedom and love
That was the legacy that he gave me

And I do cherish the most
.


He always told me where the money is so that I can easily get them when I need
But, I had to submit how/why/where I used it
I always know how much he had.


His retired pay-check wasn’t attractive amount in this century
There was the key understanding between me and my dad;
although he never mentioned it to me;
that I shouldn't use money in vain.


He never taught me how to use the money
But, he simply offered me choices;
To spend all or use it substantially from the capital
Now I realized he left me the best legacy that any dad can ever offer


Which is the freedom of choices;
How to use my autonomy with a respectful spirit;
Oh I cherish thy freedom
I shall pass this legacy to my generation….




Lost in Choices huh?
The picture was taken at the chocolate Cailler factory in Switzerland.
They offered free chocolate to taste. How nice, Yeah?

5 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

------He never taught me how to spend the money
But he simply offered me choices;
To spend all or use them substantially from the capital
Now I realized he left me the best legacy that any dad can ever offer


Which is the freedom of choices;
How to use my autonomy with a respectful spirit;
Oh I cherish thy
I shall pass this legacy to my generation….
-----------------
အရမ္းေကာင္းတဲ့ခံစားခ်က္ေလးပဲ
ကိုယ့္မ်ိဳးဆက္သစ္ေလးေပၚမွာထားတဲ့
ေစတနာေလးကို
သေဘာက်တယ္...
ေလးစားတယ္..
အားေပးေနမယ္
း).----------------

Nyein Chan Aung April 3, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Your dad is a great man. You are lucky to be his daughter.

Shang Lawt April 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

you still have great Dad. He will encourage you from anywhere whenever you need strenghts.

BLANK PAPER April 5, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

that's my legacy..

Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

hi.


nice poems..

nice blog..

useful...

thankx

The Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

လတ္တေလာ အေတြး

I felt it shelter to speak to you. ~Emily Dickinson

About this blog

I am Apprenticeship. I love Burma. News in Burma is my daily bread, and Change is what I long to hear for. I have two sides of friends. One group says the world is blue and another group says it is red. I see it as a reddish blue.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, by John F. Kennedy


အမုန္းမရွိတဲ့ အိမ္

javascript:void(0)