Pann Pyo Latt

မ်ိဳးေစ့တိုင္း ရွင္သန္ပီး ဖူးတဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းပြင့္ေစ၊ ပြင့္တဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းေမႊးေစဖို႕ ပညာေျမၾသဇာ ကၽြန္မေရြးခဲ့တယ္

Tips to the Steps

P.S: If this were the first time of your visit to my blog, please go to the label which is called "How to get into the US College and University" for more information. Thanks:

Things would be easier if we knew the the final cut. right? After we discussed how to attract the US Colleges and Universities, here are some tips that we should avoid to be elected as a candidate.

I plan to post scholarship information too. Now, I am doing research on the scholarship information that are available for Burmese across the world. Please do let me know if you knew any scholarship that were available for either Burmese or international students. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead to you all and I'm looking forward to hearing form you soon.

I will be writing some of my experience soon Ma Thin Zar, may be by the end of may. But for now, I will keep posting scholarship information.
Please do come back and share this information with youth in Burma who might need it.
Again Best wishes with your endurance and searching my dear friends..... you may be elected. :)

I got both of those pictures form here.


Make The Final Cut

Competitive schools receive far more applications than they can accept. Reviewers start by looking for reasons to reject applications until they have reduced the pool of applications to a manageable number – then the critical evaluation begins. Although processes vary from school to school, you can visualize the process as a four cuts policy ( ၿဖတ္ေလၿဖတ္).

Cut 1 All incomplete and late applications are generally rejected at the start.

Cut 2 All applications with test scores and grades that are clearly below the minimum acceptable level are rejected. Also, applications are rejected with poorly written essays and poor recommendations, or which appear to be falsified.

Cut 3 The pool is further reduced to the most interesting applications.

Cut Stars: From the above batch, the most interesting and qualified students are selected.

~~~best wishes my friends~~~

~~~Great thanks to Maran Zau Seng~~~


The Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

လတ္တေလာ အေတြး

I felt it shelter to speak to you. ~Emily Dickinson

About this blog

I am Apprenticeship. I love Burma. News in Burma is my daily bread, and Change is what I long to hear for. I have two sides of friends. One group says the world is blue and another group says it is red. I see it as a reddish blue.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, by John F. Kennedy


အမုန္းမရွိတဲ့ အိမ္

javascript:void(0)