Pann Pyo Latt

မ်ိဳးေစ့တိုင္း ရွင္သန္ပီး ဖူးတဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းပြင့္ေစ၊ ပြင့္တဲ့ ပန္းတိုင္းေမႊးေစဖို႕ ပညာေျမၾသဇာ ကၽြန္မေရြးခဲ့တယ္

Oh My Beloved Country

Burma I love you

because that is where I feel home

and you offer me a family that

I can feel love and belongingness


that was enough for my childhood but

You forget to give me confidence and skills that

I need to face the world and now

I hate you the fact that

You put me in a cage.


Burma I love you

because your garden is colorful with

different ethnic flowers which

have a different unique fragrance


I used to be fascinated by the divergent dances that

I saw on the TV on the union day but

You forget to enlighten me about the wars that

are going on in the rural areas which

wipe out some of the blossoms.

Burma I love you

because you are ceaselessly depositing

the secret of life in your slacks and

forgetting it is there and sitting down on it like


there is peace with you but

now I realize you are consistently assigning

agonizing and your body is

being used by egotists; not even for your own goodness.


Oh my beloved Burma where

are you going and what

is going on with you please

please let Me know before too


late

because your existence is crucial for me and

I don't wanna be dispossessed..let me know...so that

I can find a good therapy to heal you

Burma I love you and you are my dreams.


let me carry on the dreams~~~~~~~~~~



6 comments:

Unknown March 21, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

you love like hell..i believe ur faith upon us..

Shang Lawt March 21, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Very Nice.. Keep On

Amaratun March 21, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

wow!! it's really awesome!! good job...hope to see more poems of urs here. thank you for sharing..!!

Pinkgold March 28, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Wish you can come back to your beloved Burma with happiness, strength and something new!

Apprenticeship March 29, 2008 at 3:07 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apprenticeship March 29, 2008 at 3:41 AM  

I will come back for sure in very near future. Sis yayyy, it's is my responsibility which is appointed by me:)Paing tal naw :P

Great thanks all for your kind comments which treasure for me.
Peace & Love
Apprenticeship

The Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

လတ္တေလာ အေတြး

I felt it shelter to speak to you. ~Emily Dickinson

About this blog

I am Apprenticeship. I love Burma. News in Burma is my daily bread, and Change is what I long to hear for. I have two sides of friends. One group says the world is blue and another group says it is red. I see it as a reddish blue.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, by John F. Kennedy


အမုန္းမရွိတဲ့ အိမ္

javascript:void(0)